- This website contains data and information of various kinds which are subject to brand-name and/or copyright protection, either on behalf of PULSION or in individual cases, on behalf of third parties. Unless expressly permitted by PULSION, the downloading, copying and disseminating of the website, whether in part or in full, is prohibited. This does not apply to data and information which is marked as available for free download. Technically-necessitated copying for browsing purposes is allowed to the extent that this is not done for commercial purposes. Permanent copying is also permitted for private use.
- A link may be made to this website insofar as this is only for reference purposes. PULSION retains the right to withdraw this permission. It is not permitted to integrate and/ or show this website or its contents in a “frame” by means of a hyperlink.
- In accordance with the legal provisions, PULSION only has unrestricted liability for the contents of its website in the event of premeditation and gross negligence. In the case of ordinary negligence PULSION only has unrestricted liability for foreseeable and typical contractual damages, provided that a duty has been breached, adherence to which is of particular importance for achieving the purpose of the contact (so-called “Cardinal Duty”).
The liability restrictions and exclusions stated above shall not apply in the event of claims for damages arising in connection with injury to life, body or health or with product liability laws. Insofar as PULSION’s liability is excluded or restricted, this also applies to the personal liability of its employees, representatives and agents.
- No guarantee is given for the accuracy and completeness of information contained in the website. References and links to websites of other parties do not mean that linked or referenced contents reflect PULSION’s own views. The contents do not establish any responsibility on the part of PULSION for data and information contained in other websites, unless PULSION is aware of those contents and unless it would be technically possible and reasonable for PULSION to prevent the use of the links in the event of unlawful contents. PULSION has no influence over linked contents. PULSION is therefore not liable for unlawful, erroneous or incomplete contents and for damages caused by the use of linked contents.
- Use of the Internet is made at the user’s own risk. In particular, PULSION is not liable for Internet breakdowns or loss of access due to technical reasons.
- Any personal data sent to PULSION will be collected, stored and possibly processed in accordance with the provisions of the German Tele-service Protection Act (Teledienstedatenschutzgesetz) and the German Federal Data Protection Act (Bundesdatenschutzgesetzes) and other relevant legal norms.
- If you are a businessman or are acting for a legal public entity or an organisation established under public trust law, or if your normal place of abode or residence is outside the area of validity of the German Civil Litigation Regulations (Zivilprozessordnung) when you use this website, the place of jurisdiction shall be Munich. The law of the Federal Republic of Germany shall be exclusively applicable.