Improve Outcome in Major Abdominal Surgery with ProAQT
- Early goal directed therapy based on radial artery pulse contour analysis
- Less complications, particularly less infections
- Goal directed therapy with CI, PPV and MAP as target parameters
- Individualise your treatment!
Goal Directed Therapy (GDT) – A proven concept for outcome optimisation
Despite the overwhelming evidence it is seen that:
- UK and France have incorporated GDT into national guidelines but there is a strong need for other European countries to follow.
- Experts estimate the use of GDT in the perioperative settings to be less than 20%.
- For many anaesthetists it is unclear in which patient groups GDT can be used and which algorithms they should apply.
PULSION Medical Systems SE has chosen GDT and its implementation through perioperative algorithms as the focus for its next campaign.
- Request a visit from your local PULSION contact and find out about our less invasive CI trend monitoring technology and how it can support you to implement GDT.
- Request the PULSION Algorithm Booklet to get an overview of the published GDT Algorithms.
- Subscribe to our Literature Newsletter to be always informed of any new publications regarding GDT.
PulsioFlex – Your navigator in perioperative haemodynamic management
*Please click here for more information